RETURN TO LONG GONE SETTERS HOME PAGE

Author Topic: This female setter was bred to Studly on Nov.4  (Read 337 times)

lloyd

• Administrator
This female setter was bred to Studly on Nov.4
« on: November 13, 2017, 07:14:55 AM »
We bred this nice female setter, "Kendal Hills Peggy " on Nov. 4th, 2017. Peggy is a well made, solid built bitch with great bone structure. Peggy is sired by L.B. Zack a winner in his own right, who goes back to many winners and good solid bird dogs including the great CH Grouse Ridge Krypto. On Peggy's mamas side it goes back ( up close ) to CH Stokes Al B who I won the National Amateur Grouse Championship with and he was a great  grouse dog to shoot over. 3x RU Grouse CH. Long Gone Studly is not only a three time title holder on grouse, but a wonderful dog to shoot over, and perhaps the sweetest animal we have ever had in our kennel, he just loves to be loved up! He is turning into a super producer with many, many winners by him including our first year shooting dog, RU Grouse CH Long Gone Juicy. For more information on these prospective pups call Peggy's owner at Kendal Hills Kennels in Orono, Ontario, Canada, at 905-983-5465. Tim Tufts owns Kendal Hills and is one of the most discriminating and successful breeders of English Setters out there. I have know Timmy for several decades and I am a fan of his operation. You may also email him at  tufts@kendalhills.ca  . Check ut his web site also at Kendal Hills . com  We are still hunting grouse here but with a little snow on the ground in some covers!

View older posts